Nationwide Building Permit DataGain a Deeper Understanding of a Property
Complete Understanding of a Property
Utilizing Building Permit Data
ATTOM’s building permit data gives you critical insight into the significant events in the “life” of a property. With over 200 million building permits from over 2,000 building departments nationwide, ATTOM offers the industry’s most complete and comprehensive building permit data.
Nationwide Coverage, Comprehensive Data
Building Permit Data Includes:
- Classification of Permit Type (i.e., Solar Installation, Foundations, Roofing, etc.)
- Permit Status
- Cost of Job
- Description of Job
- Contractor Information
- and more
- Over 200 Million Building Permits
- Updated Monthly
- Permit Classifiers
- Covering 94% of the Nation’s Top Cities
- Residential and Commercial Properties
How Can You Use ATTOM’s Building Permit Data?
Assess risk based on the history of work done (or not done) and understand any changes to a property that might impact insurability or claims payouts.
Get the entire picture of a home’s value for potential buyers and sellers and identify possible home sales based on permit filings.
Identify customers needing specific products or upcoming projects based on classification of building permits.
Real Estate Investors
Discover potential home acquisitions based on remodeling projects and better understand the total cost of ownership.
Identify inspection as well as appraisal opportunities.
Assess buying and selling opportunities for public companies.
ATTOM Building Permit Webinar
ATTOM’s Vice President of Product Management, Sean Mooney and Product Manager, Stephen Meeks discuss how users in various industries can utilize building permit data to gain that competitive edge.
This webinar will cover:
- A detailed overview on our newest data element – Building Permits
- How building permit data can offer critical insight into the life of a property
- Look into how the below industries can utilize ATTOM’s building permit data:
- Real Estate
- And more…