Premium Property Data Fueling Real Estate Transparency
ATTOM Data Solutions blends property tax, deed, mortgage, foreclosure, environmental risk, natural hazard and neighborhood data for more than 155 million U.S. residential and commercial properties multi-sourced from more than 3,000 U.S. counties.
With more than 29.6 billion rows of transactional-level data and more than 7,200 discrete data attributes, the 9TB ATTOM data warehouse powers real estate data transparency for innovators in many industries, delivering data in a variety of flexible customer solutions.
ATTOM Table of Data Elements
Producing Quality Real Estate Data
Our rigorous Enterprise Data Management Program (EDMP) involves more than 20 steps that validate, standardize and enhance the real estate data collected by ATTOM, assigning each property record a persistent, unique ID — the ATTOM ID — before blending with other datasets, including neighborhood, natural hazard, environmental and MLS data.
This process ensures we deliver the highest quality and most usable property data to our customers.
The ATTOM Enterprise Data Management Program (EDMP)
Property Address Standardization
- Address verification and geocoding
- National Change of Address check in accordance with USPS guidelines
Owner Name Parsing
- Separation of multiple owner names
- Identification of institutional and individual owners
ATTOM ID Matching
- Each record matched to persistent, unique “ATTOM” ID for the property
- Can be easily joined to all other records or datasets related to the property
Fusion of Multi-Sourced Data
- Multiple sources synergized and prioritized
- Delivers most complete view of property data
- In-house team pro-actively tests and curates data
- Responds to customer feedback and questions
Flexible Customer Solutions
Our customers access ATTOM data through a variety of flexible formats that allow them to consume the property data most efficiently for their specific business needs — whether that be for powering a web portal, software or application or applying proprietary predictive analytics and machine learning to the data.
Fueling Industry Innovation
Our customers leverage ATTOM data to innovate in a variety of industries, including Real Estate, Insurance, Mortgage, Marketing, Government and Academia. End-users of the data include developers, data scientists, risk managers, investors, policymakers and analysts.
- Property search portals
- Transaction management and workflow platforms
- Crowdfunding platforms
- Home improvement & services
- Title & escrow
- Commercial real estate
- Home insurance carriers
- Risk modelers
- AI & machine learning providers
- Lenders & servicers
- Lending search portals
- Government regulators & GSEs
- Marketing list brokers
- Direct mail platforms
- Colleges & universities