Power Your Data Collection Platform with ATTOMGreater Visibility. Increased Traffic. Flexible Solutions.
Expand the Reach of Your Data
With ATTOM Data Solutions, you can develop intelligence that provides greater visibility into residential or commercial properties, empowering your platform’s users. Our real estate data combined with intelligent solutions are invaluable resources for industry professionals.
ATTOM Enables Data Collection Platforms To:
- Provide property valuation models, data searches, and marketing lists for clients.
- Provide intelligent solutions for lead generation at the neighborhood, regional, and national levels.
- Build environmental and hazard risk insurance reports.
- Integrate property, school, and community information for use by industry professionals and real estate agents.
- Improve automated property valuation with better and more granular data.
- Provide analytics and property data reports based on MLS, assessor, automated valuation models, and loan model data.
Build with Depth and Granularity
Offer a platform with AI-powered property valuation services. By partnering with ATTOM, visitors gain deeper visibility into residential or commercial properties for data-driven business and investment decisions.
Key Benefits for Your Business
- All of your data needs from one provider.
- A streamlined data collection process.
- Data that integrates seamlessly with your existing intelligent solutions.
- A reputation as the go-to data provider for the property and real estate community.
Combine your state-of-the-art technology with the granularity of ATTOM’s comprehensive U.S. property data.
How Can Data Collection Platforms Use ATTOM?
Attract a broad user base.
Provide asset-by-asset property insights
and investigative solutions to a diverse
client base across your platform.
Empower industry professionals.
Streamline investment and risk assessments for clients with comprehensive, convenient, and targeted data solutions.
Build the leading platform.
Provide client solutions for marketing, investing, and the lending lifecycle from
loan origination to acquisition.