Data delivery has evolved from the days of bulk files that needed to be manually ingested, normalized, and integrated into legacy systems. Today, with the advancement of APIs and cloud-based delivery systems, users have real-time access to exactly the data they need at the push of a button. This webinar examines how property data delivery has evolved and how businesses are benefiting.
During this webinar, ATTOM Platform Product Manager, Peter Presnell, explains that more and more companies today rely on data to drive decisions and power their businesses. Peter suggests that more data is now available – in more forms and from more disparate sources – than ever before, which can add complexity and often increase the need for internal operational support.
A few of the key points Peter presents explore:
- How companies like ATTOM provide multiple, easy-to-deploy options for efficient, effective delivery of real estate data.
- How migrating to API or cloud-based systems can reduce the need for internal data operational support.
- How today’s flexible, real-time data delivery options are empowering companies to build industry-specific solutions faster:
- Real Estate – Delivering real-time updates and a much broader range of information about properties, communities, market trends, and financing options.
- Mortgage – Being able to closely monitor key indicators like property values, home equity, LTV ratios and default activity.
- Insurance – Monitoring portfolios to determine market risk from climate change and environmental issues, and ensure that coverage keeps pace with property values.
Also during this webinar, Peter discusses the range of property datasets accessible through improved data delivery, including:
- Community Data
- Property Tax Data
- Schools Data
- Points of Interest Data
- Sales Trends Data
- Sales Transactions Data
This webinar also provides an overview of ATTOM’s core value proposition and breadth of data solutions. ATTOM is the one-stop shop for premium property data fueling innovation, ATTOM provides analytics-ready data for real-world applications. ATTOM blends property tax, deed, mortgage, foreclosure, environmental risk, natural hazard and neighborhood data for more than 155 million U.S. residential and commercial properties, multi-sourced from more than 3,000 U.S. counties. ATTOM’s property data fuels growth across many industries to help drive decisions while delivering data in a variety of flexible customer solutions, including bulk data licensing, property data APIs and introducing ATTOM Cloud.
ATTOM’s robust property data is leveraged by customers to innovate in a variety of industries, including Real Estate, Insurance, Mortgage, Marketing, Government and Academia. By utilizing ATTOM’s robust property data, ATTOM clients not only create innovation but gain that competitive advantage within their industries. End-users of the data include developers, data scientists, risk managers, investors, policymakers and analysts. Discover ATTOM’s Table of Data Elements.
Want to learn more about how property data delivery has evolved and how this benefits businesses?
Click here to listen to the entire webinar.