Property Data Solutions for Home Improvement CompaniesUpdate. Modernize. Digitalize.
Integrate Today’s Smart Technology with Home Improvements
Big data and the Internet of Things are transforming the home improvement industry. With ATTOM, home improvement companies can build platforms to better serve and inform clients. Our property data tells companies which properties need upgraded air conditioning and heating systems, waterproof roofs and basements, and digital systems for energy savings.
- Access building permit data.
- Provide property information to clients, contractors, and vendors.
- Verify property characteristics to protect contractors from environmental risks, lead paint, or asbestos.
- Create targeted homeowner lists.
- Know which properties have marble, wood floors, or granite countertops.
- Assist agents and brokers in educating homeowners about their home characteristics, such as the type of A/C unit installed or the length of gutters.
Accurately Predict Home Improvement Outcomes with ATTOM
Home improvement projects tend to cost more and take longer than expected. Reduce the risks and improve project timelines using ATTOM’s property data. Get a full picture of what a project involves and what the ROI will be.
Benefits for the Home Improvement Industry
- Use neighborhood property data to decide which home improvements make sense and which don’t.
- Use analytics to determine risks and costs.
- Verify property characteristics, such as lead paint or asbestos.
- Compare the services of different contractors and vendors.
- Rely on digital solutions to make the best business decisions.
Find the Most Lucrative Projects with ATTOM
ATTOM’s solutions identify growing markets where homeowners are investing in their properties.
- Follow home sales and refinancing activity to determine where to market your services.
- Use property data to identify properties that need updating.
How Can the Home Improvement Industry Use ATTOM?
Increase revenues with target marketing
Access refinancing data to find markets where homeowners may be tapping equity for home improvements and build targeted marketing lists.
Tailor your products and services
Use data and analytics to determine trends in home improvements and deliver the eco-friendly designs your clients demand.