Mortgage Rates: How Low Can They Go, and What’s the Impact?
Date and TimeOct 15, 2020
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Add to Calendar
Watch this previously recorded webinar and learn from industry experts, Todd Teta, Chief Product & Technology Officer at ATTOM and Eric Fox, Vice President Statistical Modeling, Analysis & Research Development at Veros, who present an overview of past trends in the mortgage industry while offering unique insight into the future of the housing market based on predictive analytics and research.
High-level insight includes:
• History of Mortgage Rates
• Loan Origination Trends
• VeroFORECAST Update (Q3 2020 to Q3 2021)
- • Home Price Outlook Overview
- • Market Conditions Impacting Appreciation
- • Top Performing Markets (strongest to weakest)
Don’t miss this informative and highly educational webinar!