Mortgage Rates: How Low Can They Go, and What’s the Impact?
Date and TimeOct 15, 2020
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Add to Calendar
Join us on Thursday, October 15, 2020, at 11:00 am PDT as Todd Teta, Chief Product & Technology Officer at ATTOM Data Solutions, and Eric Fox, Vice President Statistical Modeling, Analysis & Research Development at Veros, present an overview of past trends in the mortgage industry while offering unique insight into the future of the housing market based on predictive analytics and research.
High-level insight includes:
• History of Mortgage Rates
• Loan Origination Trends
• VeroFORECAST Update (Q3 2020 to Q3 2021)
- • Home Price Outlook Overview
- • Market Conditions Impacting Appreciation
- • Top Performing Markets (strongest to weakest)
Don’t miss this informative and highly anticipated webinar!