Active and historical foreclosure records nationwide
Three million people visit the site each month to access its comprehensive foreclosure data and listings that cover more than 3,000 U.S. counties, including both active and historical default, foreclosure, auction and bank-owned records.
RealtyTrac.com offers a one-stop shop for home buyers, investors and other real estate professionals to access the largest selection of foreclosures as well as homes for sale, sold homes and off-market properties.
Straight from the Source
RealtyTrac has built a team of more than 100 data abstractors across the U.S. who aggregate and key foreclosure records directly from the source documents at the county assessor and recorder offices.
Foreclosure records are collected monthly and go through routine cleansing audits to ensure the most up-to-date, accurate information is made available to consumers.
Find foreclosed homes anywhere in the U.S.
The Effects of the Foreclosure Moratorium
Delinquencies, Defaults, Forbearance & Foreclosures: A Look at What’s Next
This is a must watch webinar bringing you high-level insight on the foreclosure market and what to expect now that the foreclosure moratorium has lifted, and the forbearance program is winding down.
High-Level Insights Include:
- Just-released August 2021 Foreclosure activity
- Historical foreclosure data trends
- Zombie foreclosures
- Mortgage delinquency rates
- The impact of the CARES Act forbearance program
- Risk analysis – are FHA loans and commercial loans most vulnerable
- Housing market dynamics – and why they might prevent another flood of foreclosures
- And more….
- Rick Sharga, Executive Vice President, RealtyTrac
- Jennifer von Pohlmann, Director of Content and PR, ATTOM Data Solutions