Real Estate Data Trends & Applications
This presentation given by ATTOM Data Solutions Senior Vice President at the Fay Servicing conference in Chicago on Thursday, Aug. 23, 2018, covers how real estate data informs macro housing trends, investor-focused housing trends and also provides some real-life applications for real estate data for lenders, servicers and other businesses.
The macro housing trends covered include homeownership rates, home prices, affordability and loan origination. The investor-focused housing trends covered include foreclosure activity, home flipping, single family rental opportunity and nationwide neighborhood rankings.
The real-life applications for real estate data include the following:
- Clear Capital fueling its extensive suite of property valuation and analytics products for lenders, servicers and others with bulk tax assessor, recorder deed/mortgage and pre-foreclosure data to help fuel their
- Windfall Data utilizing property ownership and property characteristics data along with and home equity data to help feed their model of net worth for affluent consumers
- LendingHome designing the truly digital mortgage experience with tax assessor, recorder deed and foreclosure data to automate the online mortgage application process
- Matching loan data and property characteristics to securitized pool of loans to better assess the quality of those loans and potential risk
- Foresight Information Services accessing a property data API to provide risk mitigation and ID verification products to mortgage resellers and other customers.
Please contact us if you have questions about the underlying data referenced in this article, or would like to have access to that data in the form of custom reports, API, Bulk File or DaaS.
Comments are closed.