Read More »
Tag: dollar gains
Sign up for updates on the latest news and upcoming events!
- Increased Foreclosure Activity in First Six Months of 2022 Approaches Pre-Covid Levels
- U.S. Foreclosure Activity Sets Post Pandemic Highs in First Quarter of 2022
- Rising Prices and Mortgage Rates Make Homeownership Unaffordable Across Most of the U.S.
- New Jersey, Illinois and California Have Highest Concentration of Vulnerable Housing Markets
- Profits for Home Sellers Surge Again Across U.S. Amid New Round of Price Spikes in Second Quarter of 2022