The Effects of the Foreclosure Moratorium
Date and TimeSep 30, 2021
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Add to Calendar
Delinquencies, Defaults, Forbearance & Foreclosures: A Look at What’s Next
Learn from industry experts, Rick Sharga, Executive Vice President of RealtyTrac.com, an ATTOM Data Solutions company and Jennifer von Pohlmann, Director of PR and Content at ATTOM, who dive into the data to bring you high-level insight on the foreclosure market and what to expect now that the foreclosure moratorium has lifted and the forbearance program is winding down.
High-level insights include:
- Just-released August 2021 Foreclosure activity
- Historical foreclosure data trends
- Zombie foreclosures
- Mortgage delinquency rates
- The impact of the CARES Act forbearance program
- Risk analysis – are FHA loans and commercial loans most vulnerable
- Housing market dynamics – and why they might prevent another flood of foreclosures
- And more….