The Evolution of Property Data Delivery
Date and TimeJul 28, 2022
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Add to Calendar
From Manual Ingestion to Cloud-Based Delivery Systems
More and more companies today rely on data to drive decisions and power their businesses. And more data is now available – in more forms and from more disparate sources – than ever before, which can add complexity and often increase the need for internal operational support.
Fortunately, data delivery has evolved from the days of bulk files that needed to be manually ingested, normalized, and integrated into legacy systems, to APIs and cloud-based delivery systems that give users real-time access to exactly the data they need at the push of a button.
Join us as Peter Presnell, ATTOM Platform Product Manager, discusses how property data delivery has evolved and how this benefits businesses.
Webinar attendees will learn:
- How companies like ATTOM provide multiple, easy-to-deploy options for efficient, effective delivery of real estate data.
- How migrating to API or cloud-based systems can reduce the need for internal data operational support.
- How today’s flexible, real-time data delivery options are empowering companies to build industry-specific solutions faster:
- Real Estate – Delivering real-time updates and a much broader range of information about properties, communities, market trends, and financing options.
- Mortgage – Being able to closely monitor key indicators like property values, home equity, LTV ratios and default activity.
- Insurance – Monitoring portfolios to determine market risk from climate change and environmental issues, and ensure that coverage keeps pace with property values.
- All this and more!
Don’t miss this unique webinar featuring how to optimize the delivery of the data driving business decisions!