A Look Into the Future of the Distressed Market
Date and TimeFeb 23, 2023
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Utilizing ATTOM’s Foreclosure Data to Navigate Today’s Housing Market
Join us as Sean Mooney, VP of Product Management at ATTOM and Daren Blomquist, VP of Market Economics at Auction, offer an in-depth look into the volatile housing market. We will explore ATTOM’s newest dataset ‘Propensity to Default’ – which combines historical real estate data with AI-powered analytics to help identify properties that are at risk of going into foreclosure. While also looking into the distressed housing market as foreclosure activity begins to increase and the housing market flattens.
High-level insight includes:
- Economic Trends
- State of the U.S. Housing Market
- Distressed Market Insight
- Supply & Demand
- Opportunities Available
- Data Products Available for Distressed Market Insight
- Coverage & Collection of Various Datasets
- Use Cases for Various Industries Utilizing Foreclosure Data
- And more….