Tag: lending activity
Sign up for updates on the latest news and upcoming events!
- New Jersey, Illinois and California Have Highest Concentration of Vulnerable Housing Markets
- U.S. Foreclosure Activity Sets Post Pandemic Highs in First Quarter of 2022
- Home Flipping Spikes Across U.S. in First Quarter of 2022 But Profits Drop to 13-Year Low
- U.S. Foreclosure Activity Increases Slightly in May 2022
- Mortgage Lending Plummets Across U.S. in First Quarter Amid Sharp Drops in Purchase and Refinance Activity