The Data Behind the StoriesAnalytics-Ready. Timely Deliverable. Robust Data.
Property Data Fueling Stories for the Media
ATTOM Data Solutions prides itself on delivering the data you need when you need it. Our public relations team works with you to help provide insight, draw analysis, and get you aggregate data for any story.
For deep data dives and creation of rich interactive graphics
- 155 million U.S. parcels
- Coverage in 3,000+ counties
- Recorder data: sales counts, prices, mortgages
- Assessor data: property tax, occupancy, characteristics
- Foreclosure data: default notices, auction notices, bank repossessions
For market trends at the national, state, metro, county, city and zip level.
- Home sales & price trends
- Foreclosure trends
- Home flipping trends
- Loan Originations and Home Equity Trends
- Opportunity Zones
- Zombie Foreclosures
- Property Tax
- Single Family Rental
- Home Affordability Trends
Derived Data & Analysis
For insights and analysis drawn from the data
- Estimated market values (AVMs)
- Estimated loan balances and home equity
- Estimated sales prices in non-disclosure states
- Affordability Index
- Expert Analysis
- And More…
Join our Media Email List
- Receive housing market reports under embargo
- Get the data behind the stories
- Have a special data request? Just let us know.
- Need an expert analysis? We got you covered.
- We strive to meet any deadline
Get expert insight on the housing market and trends that we are seeing across the nation.
Executive Vice President Market Intelligence, ATTOM
Rick is the Executive Vice President of Market Intelligence for ATTOM, a market-leading provider of real estate and property data, including tax, mortgage, deed, foreclosure, natural hazard, environmental risk, and neighborhood data.
One of the country’s most frequently-quoted sources on real estate, mortgage and foreclosure trends, Rick has appeared on CNBC, CBS News, NBC News, CNN, ABC News, FOX, Bloomberg and NPR. Rick is a founding member of the Five Star National Mortgage Servicing Association, on the Board of Directors of the National Association of Default Professionals, and was twice named to the Inman News Inman 100, an annual list of the most influential real estate leaders.
Rick has over 20 years’ experience in the real estate and mortgage industries, including roles as the Executive Vice President at RealtyTrac, as an EVP for Carrington Mortgage Holdings, and Chief Marketing Officer of the company’s Vylla business unit, and as the Chief Marketing Officer of Ten-X and Auction.com, the leading online real estate marketplace.