The Data Behind the StoriesAnalytics-Ready. Timely Deliverable. Robust Data.
Property Data Fueling Stories for the Media
ATTOM Data Solutions prides itself on delivering the data you need when you need it. Our public relations team works with you to help provide insight, draw analysis, and get you aggregate data for any story.
For deep data dives and creation of rich interactive graphics
- 155 million U.S. parcels
- Coverage in 3,000+ counties
- Recorder data: sales counts, prices, mortgages
- Assessor data: property tax, occupancy, characteristics
- Foreclosure data: default notices, auction notices, bank repossessions
For market trends at the national, state, metro, county, city and zip level.
- Home sales & price trends
- Foreclosure trends
- Home flipping trends
- Loan Originations and Home Equity Trends
- Opportunity Zones
- Zombie Foreclosures
- Property Tax
- Single Family Rental
- Home Affordability Trends
Derived Data & Analysis
For insights and analysis drawn from the data
- Estimated market values (AVMs)
- Estimated loan balances and home equity
- Estimated sales prices in non-disclosure states
- Affordability Index
- Expert Analysis
- And More…
Join our Media Email List
- Receive housing market reports under embargo
- Get the data behind the stories
- Have a special data request? Just let us know.
- Need an expert analysis? We got you covered.
- We strive to meet any deadline
Get expert insight on the housing market and trends that we are seeing across the nation.
With over 100 years of combined expertise, the ATTOM leadership team is comprised of a team of executives that serve as the go-to source for insightful analysis, when it comes to real estate data and housing market trends.
The ATTOM leadership team boasts an impressive list of awards and accolades, showcasing the company’s industry leading position as the one-stop-shop for premium property data, including: Swanepoel Power 200; Inman Power Player; RISMedia Newsmaker; as well as a host of HousingWire honors, including Tech100, Vanguard, Tech Trendsetter, Marketing Leader, and Industry Insider; among others.
ATTOM, a market-leading provider of real estate and property data, including tax, mortgage, deed, foreclosure, natural hazard, environmental risk, and neighborhood data, is frequently cited in top tier media outlets, including The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Associated Press, Bloomberg, The New York Times, and Fox Business Network.
With a clear and concise direction, ATTOM has proven its capability to deliver data-driven critical insights and analytics-ready property data solutions addressing a wide range of business needs, while furthering its mission to consistently redefine the future of data solutions.