Data & Analytics Solutions for UtilitiesBetter Solutions. Better Services.
Property & Boundary Data for Utilities Service Providers
Utilities providers need accurate boundary and property data to realize efficiencies. With ATTOM’s national database of ownership data, plan optimal service routes to reach more clients, monitor property sales to anticipate service needs in your area, benchmark existing services, and develop marketing strategies from our property owner lists. Property and boundary data are integral to seamless utility service delivery.
- Educate the consumer with platform-based solutions for utilities services.
- Identify homes listed for sale and anticipate service needs.
- Develop marketing strategies based on property and community data.
- Use data points to develop hourly energy use models for buildings and properties.
- Verify square footage and building characteristics for accurate usage models.
- Verify property characteristics and neighborhood facilities.
Boost Customer Engagement
Build a better platform with ATTOM’s property and boundary data sets to transform your website with easy-to-use models, so that customers can better understand the services you offer. Provide customers with the information they seek using our data analytics.
Benefits for Utilities Providers
- Access to property data and community data for better planning and marketing.
- Satisfied customers for less cost.
- Increased ROI through efficiencies in logistics, service delivery, and marketing.
- Simplify your business with digital solutions.
Offer Utility Services that Meet the Digital Demands of Today’s Consumer
- Reduce the cost to serve with automated communications, self-service tools, and the digital conversion of customers.
- Power your site with data-driven utility cost models.
- Use your platform to educate the consumer by raising their understanding of the value of utilities.
How Can Utilities Companies Use ATTOM?
Leverage data to build business strategy.
Combine utility data with ATTOM for powerful analytics.
Integrate data into a seamless customer service process.
Integrate electronic billing, alerts and notifications, digital forms, and workflows with ATTOM’s property owner datasets.
Monitor your competition.
Use ATTOM data for performance benchmarking.
Anticipate current and future service needs.
Use property sales data to identify trends in the market and how it will affect your business.
Streamline customer service.
Provide customers with digital solutions so that they are better informed and better served.