Real Estate ValuationsAssessor. AVM Values. Estimated Equity.
ATTOM offers the most flexible selection of comprehensive datasets and possesses the strongest data continuity across our delivery platforms.
There are four types of real estate valuations ATTOM provides:
- Assessor Valuation is used in determining the imposed property tax.
- AVM Value is a statistical calculation model to estimate the current value of a property.
- Estimated Property Equity is the calculated difference between the AVM value and the remaining balance for the property’s loan.
- Estimated Sales Price is used to derive estimated sales price with a calculation that is dependent on three major loan types, FHA, VA, and Conventional loans.
Explaining How Valuations Work
ATTOM Data includes assessor data for over 155 million properties and their valuations, if included by the county record. Also included is recorder data for more 430 million transactions covering over 3,140 counties. All this data feeds our proprietary Loan Model engine, which generates the estimated loan positions, balances, and equity for a property. Assessor data details include:
Loan Model & Equity
Estimated Sale Price Detail & Snapshot
Estimated Sale Price Event Detail & Snapshot
Estimated Sale Price History & Snapshot
Benefits of Using ATTOM Valuations
Improved Target Marketing or Prospecting
- Increase your sold rate by targeting the right prospects the first time.
Improved Business Decision Process
- Mitigate risk by using robust analysis data.
Enhanced Comparison Reports
- Estimated sales price details, event details, snapshots, and history details provide a more complete picture for better comparison.