You must be logged in to view this page. Login here.
Sign up for updates on the latest news and upcoming events!
- California, New Jersey and Illinois Again Dominate List of Vulnerable Housing Markets
- U.S. Foreclosure Starts Reach Pre-Pandemic Levels Nationwide
- Increased Foreclosure Activity in First Six Months of 2022 Approaches Pre-Covid Levels
- Top States with Counties Most Vulnerable to Housing Market Declines
- New Jersey, Illinois and California Have Highest Concentration of Vulnerable Housing Markets