If you work in the real estate industry, you’ll know how important it is to keep track of real estate trends, market changes, and promising properties in up-and-coming areas.
Whether you work for a multi-regional company, like a national brokerage or you’re an appraiser that works in a particular locale, having access to reliable property data and sales comps is key. In this post, we introduce you to ATTOM’s nationwide property reports and sales comps and how you might use them. With ATTOM’s Property Reports, you can gain real estate insights based on a range of research — including location, interior and exterior characteristics, school districts, property ownership, property taxes, and sales.
Nationwide Property Search at Your Fingertips
With ATTOM, you can choose from five distinct filters for our property reports and sales comps (available at both the local and national level):
- Property search — which includes the property address, the owner, occupancy, legal attributes, and property classification.
- Sales search — which covers the address, price, sales date range, school district, property classification, and style
- Mortgage Search — including location, mortgage date range, lien position, the area’s school districts, the lender, the type of loan, and the amount of the loan
- Map search — including custom polygons, property size, location attributes, the year the property was build, the latest sales, distressed properties, and occupancy
- Distressed Search — search for pre-foreclosures, bank-owned properties, and properties that are up for auction
Use Cases for ATTOM’s Nationwide Property Reports
As an agent or lender, real estate sales comps can be helpful for property appraisals — enabling you to compare prices for similar properties in your chosen location. ATTOM provides up-to-date, accurate information on comparable sales. As an estate agent, having access to property reports and sales comps helps you provide more reliable advice to buyers and sellers based on real-time market information.
As a marketer, you can help cultivate more interest in a property by including real estate data and sales comps on similar properties in the local area in marketing performance reports to help highlight a property’s value. You can use this data to highlight desirable characteristics, such as square footage or walkability to points of interest.
Gain that competitive edge with ATTOM
Having fast and hassle-free access to nationwide property reports and real estate sales comps can help inform appraisals, help entice buyers and investors via your marketing campaigns, and help ensure you give more accurate advice to buyers and sellers as an agent.
If you’re interested in learning more about ATTOM’s nationwide property reports and sales comps then please reach out to our team.