A real estate dance party is being led by a new breed of rental property investors
But some local markets may soon be without a dance partner
Exclusive Report From
ATTOM Data Solutions and Clear Capital
Access to national and local market data worth more than $2,500!
This 15-page report includes:
- An in-depth data analysis of what — and who — is driving the 2012-to-present real estate boom
- The rise and fall of institutional investors, and who is filling the void
- Who invited home flippers to this real estate dance party?
- Breakdown of investors by number of properties owned — never before released data!
- Special focus on three bellwether markets: Dallas, Nashville and Seattle
- Insights from more than a half-dozen national and local market experts
- More than 15 colorful charts illustrating key market trends
- First-time homebuyer and affordability trends